RESIDENTIAL,COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS SLAB HIDDEN CONDUCTING ELECTRICAL WORK
1) Slab conduiting.
2) Ensure that relevant approved drg is available electrical work & read it.
3) After completion of 100% shuttering and reinforcement of slab fixing of pipe on reinforcement 1 dia PVC ( Diamond company) pipe black. Conducting for electrical and gray for t.v & telephone.
4) Proper cover min 1 from shuttering to conduit.
5) More than 4 pipe in conducting double reinforcement ie top bottom slab Provided mainly at D.B Area.
6) Junction boxes & fan boxes fix as per drg at the time conducting.
7) Beam drop should be at center of masonry wall in plumbs & end at beam Bottom cover properly with kiltan.
8) After completion of slab conduction check every pipe joint carefully
1) Ensure that relevant approved drg is available electrical work & read
2) After completion of 100% masonary work with curing process Dropping started for each floor.
3) Make gypsum thiyya.
4) Mark the floor level on wall & wall dropping line vertical with cancelled Box position.
5) Fix the concealed box in line , level & flush to gypsum thiyya in mortar 1:4
6) Fix the pipes in for dropping flush to mortar.
7) Pipe end should by ½ min in box in side.
8) Plaster the pipe with cement mortar 1:4
9) In droping more than two pipe provide fiber mesh before plastering. 10) Curing for min. 3 days.
1) Ensure relevant Drg. is available for electrical wiring & read..
2)After completion of 1 coat of painting of painting wiring activity started
3)Check the wiring as per circuit diagram.
4)Wiring : meter room to D.B. mains 6 Sqmm.
5)D.B. to S.B. submains 1.5 Sqmm.S.B. to point 1.0 sqmm.
6)For power point ( boiler and a/c ) 4 Sq Mm. D.B. to fridge and oven 2.5 Sqmm. 2 pair telephone cable. RG 6 for T.V.
7) Fix all switch plate
8) Fix D.B with M.C.B / splitter/telephone crone.
9) Fix dummy plate for all open fan point ,A/C outlet, junction box if require.
10) Testing of each point by electrical engineer.
1)Do not allow more temporary electrical connections than the sanctioned.
2)Ensure lights / fans are put off in site office whenever you are leaving the office.
3)Do not spread insulation material in the working place.
4)Use proper equipment for warming up and handling of tar.
5)Use proper size conductors to minimize losses.
6)Use timer / photo voltaic switch for control of outdoor lights
HEALTH AND SAFETY :
1)Use well insulated standard cable and insulate all joints to avoid earth leakage loss / short circuiting.
2)Always use 3 core double insulated cables with 3 pin metal clad socket and top.
3)Provide elevated and proper shed for installing panel board.
4)Use proper rubber hand gloves while doing electrical work.
5)Carry out jobs after switching off the circuit.
6)Ensure that all the wire joints are properly sealed with insulation tape. Use plug and socket for power supply.
7)Ensure that all temporary electrical connections are provided with earth leakage circuit breaker (E.L.C.B)
8)Use proper and plumb scaffolding; tie the entire platform used for men and material.
9)Provide sufficient illumination for safe working.
10)Use safety belts, helmet, and shoes.
11)Provide safe and sufficient ladder for lift machine room.
12)Provide temporary brickwork / Barrier Gate at every landing of lift shaft.
13)While working with glass wool and rock wool, cut pieces from roll properly using proper cutting tools.
14)Use gloves, mask and use PPE.
15)Prevent fire while heating tar.
16)While erecting centralized A.C. duct, erect proper super structure and support.